Challah for Hunger
Challah for Hunger is a studentrun, nonprofit group that raises awareness and money for hunger and disaster relief, through the production and sale of challah bread.We make delicious challah from scratch each week at UGA’s Hillel and sell it at the Tate Center every Friday. The proceeds go to a local food shelter here in Athens. Check out the national organization here. For more information about joining the baking team, contact Mara Price at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dawgs for Israel
DFI is Hillel’s group for all of us who love Israel! You can have any political affiliation and ny religion to appreciate all this country has to offer. The rich history, amazing spiritual centers, fun sites, beautiful scenery, the democratic political system, and the wealth of contributions Israel has made to the world are just a few reasons why being a Dawg for Israel is a beautiful thing! For more information about DFI, please visit the DFI Facebook Page or contact Mara Price at email@example.com.
The JBiz Roundtable is a program designed to connect a small group of business-oriented students to successful Jewish entrepreneurs and corporate executives. This exclusive program combines networking, intimate professional counseling, peer-to-peer problem-solving and civic activism. For more information about the mission, curriculum, etc. contact Mara Price at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Gain insight into real life experience and access to successful entrepreneurs and corporate executives.
- Access critical knowledge you can’t learn in the classroom – only in the boardroom or in intimate settings with CEOs and entrepreneurs
- Start networking with UGA colleagues for future business networks
- Be part of an exclusive group of veteran, new, and future entrepreneurs and executives
- JBiz is open to all students at UGA pursuing a career in business. Each year, a new class of exceptional JBiz members will be admitted.
Interested in the medical field? Wondering how medicine can connect to Judaism? JHealth is a leadership development and educational program focused on Jewish values and ethics associated with serving as a healthcare professional. For more information about the mission, curriculum, etc. contact Mara Price at email@example.com.